Our objective is not to merely enhance oral drug delivery but to tackle the delivery of some of the most difficult APIs (including oral insulin) using our patented system. We are excited about sharing updates with our potential partners in the near future.
Updated MxBA™ (Maximum Bioavailability) Power Point Presentation Revised 04.25.2016 (for BIO 2016)- Click Here
MxBA™ (Maximum Bioavailability) Oral Drug Delivery System Flyer Revised for BIO 2016 (PDF)- Click Here | Flyer
Tamarisk API Info Request Form – Download
For more information about Tamarisk’s MxBA™ Oral Drug Delivery System, Tissue Specific, and Extended Release technologies, contact the Tamarisk team today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 702.516.6451.
Tamarisk Technologies Group © 2016 | All Rights Reserved. No part of this presentation may be copied, modified, printed, or presented without the author’s permission. #NoMoreNeedles
The documents on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please report any errors to Tamarisk Technologies Group.
All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, copyrights for the documents, logos, and graphic designs available on this web site are owned by Tamarisk Technologies Group, LLC | Oral Drug Delivery Technology.
2015 Presentation | Text Only
Tamarisk’s Value Statement to the Pharmaceutical Industry
Cost effectively maximizing the oral bioavailability of existing and emerging drug technologies through advanced drug delivery design.
MxBA Oral Drug Delivery System
Our drug carrier platform utilizes an alginate particle substrate engineered to provide targeted GI delivery. Additional on-board attributes can be added to provide subtle manipulation of targeted local environmental parameters to specifically preserve payload drug activity and energize absorption pathways for increased bioavailability.
Enhanced Oral Drug Delivery
- Oral ingestion is generally viewed by most clinicians as the ideal delivery method and lowers the barriers for patient compliance.
- Tamarisk Technologies Group has developed a patent pending oral delivery system that microencapsulates therapeutic agents within a protective substrate that can also contain customizable absorption enhancement agents, such as hydrophobic/hydrophilic stabilizers, receptor ligands, permeation enhancers, excipients, or particle enhancements, such as to optimize particle size and/or solid dispersion.
Benefits | MxBA Oral Drug Delivery SystemResistant to gastric disintegration
- Targeted release of the therapeutic payload within the GI tract
- Capitalizes on multiple features of the local GI environment for assisted entry into the bloodstream
- Provides increased bioavailability of therapeutic payload
- Reduced GI induced drug degradation
- Concentrates actives at desired point of absorption
- Balances the physiochemical properties of the delivery platform to support optimal transport across the epithelia
Tamarisk’s Oral Drug Delivery Technology | enabling Oral Insulin
- Small Molecules
- Other Functional Molecules
- Cyclic Peptides
- Monoclonal antibodies
Resveratrol Pre-Clinical Results | MxBA Oral Drug Delivery System
- Study conducted by Charles River (Wilmington, MA)
- Sprague Dawley Rats
- Oral administration
- Single dose study
|Mean unencapsulated Resveratrol
(20 mg/ml dose)
|Tamarisk MxBA encapsulated Resveratrol (20 mg/ml dose)||Change|
|tmax||h||1.5||0.5||1 hr faster|
Tamarisk’s unique oral drug delivery system technology is ready to be entrusted to an effective global leader in the Healthcare industry whose expertise and core values may be combined with our MxBA technology to provide the next generation of leading edge therapeutic products.
If your company is looking for the most effective oral drug delivery system for it’s existing pharmaceutical therapies or those in it’s pipeline, it’s time to consider a new solution. It’s time to consider Tamarisk. There’s no better time than now for a technology with so much potential to make the world a better place both for us now and for generations to come.
Next Steps | MxBA Oral Drug Delivery System
Tamarisk’s MxBA Oral Drug Delivery System opens new avenues of development for new drug technologies in the 21st century. Let Tamarisk custom design a delivery experience for you that is second to none.
- Proof of concept test samples can be readily manufactured
- No additional complex synthesis
- High encapsulation efficiency
- Biologic or small molecule capable
- Hydrophobic or hydrophilic APIs
- Lab-scale operation ready to go
- Analytical testing and method development services available